Start your day with a fried side of fun!
Fancy injecting a little fun into your breakfast times? This skeleton egg mold allows you to fry eggs in the shape of a skull simply and effortlessly.
Turn your egg into Human Skulls.
Add a touch of horror to your foods, perfect for any parties!
Great gift for skull lovers!
It is certain to liven up your fried egg side and encourage the kids to try out an egg-citing alternative to cereals at breakfast.
Various Occasions: Great for Halloween, Day of the Dead, Over the Hill, or special occasion gift idea.
Also great for parties, bars, restaurants, summer, holiday events, and holiday gifts.
Reliable Material: food-grade silicone. Non-toxic. 100% safe to use. Non-stick materials.
HOW TO USE
1. Heat the nonstick pan and the mold for about 30 seconds. Spray the mold and the with cooking spray.
2. Crack eggs in a small bowl, and scoop out the egg yolk with a large spoon & gently place an york in each eye. Then pour the egg whites into the rest of the mold.
3. Cook for 30 seconds on medium heat. Then pour able 2 tablespoons of water into the pan. Cover with a lid. Wait for about 2 minutes before you slide the egg from the pan onto a plate.
4. If you want the eggs well done, then cook it longer; if you like the york undercooked, be sure to turn the heat off and transfer your eggs while the yorks are still sunny yellow.
Noticed: Spray the cooking spray before each use, you don't have any problems with eggs sticking to the mold, so you could make eggs using the same mold for the entire family without any problems.
Size: As pic
Color: Black, Purple
Package included: 1 set*Egg Mold (including Black mold and purple mold)
1. Due to the light difference, the color may be slightly different.
2. Please allow slight differences due to manual measurement.